EFFICIENT EDUCATION Programme implementation
Open Development and Education seeks to bridge the gap between producing evidence and putting that evidence into practice in the education sector at all levels, from pre-primary and early childhood education to tertiary, professional, and vocational education. Whether engaged in small-scale interventions at individual institutions or working with education stakeholders on a national level, we bring an end-to-end agile project management approach that focuses on the ultimate end-user: the learner. Partnering with local organisations to learn and facilitate sustainable change, our international team works to build effective relationships and foster ownership of programmes by their stakeholders. Our specialisms include:
- Programme design
- Participatory implementation processes
- Monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning (MERL)
- Technology-enhanced education
- Decentralised and value-for-money approaches
– Our programmes.
– Implementation in our Evidence Library.
– Image by Manfred Steger in Pixabay