|Clients||South Africa National Blood Service|
In collaboration with COOi studios, OpenDevEd worked with the South African National Blood Services(SANBS) to support the journey of building a human-centric learning experience portal (LXP) for the SANBS. The proposed LXP functions/features were as follows;
- Personalised Learning Experience for both internal and external users
- Content Management
- Content Creation assisting SANBS employees to refresh existing content whilst building a new framework/structure to be followed for content creation.
- Data Migration, content from the old portal (LMS + CPD) to Moodle portal, ensuring all the data pulls through, repackaging content to follow the design of the other existing eLearning Moodle courses.
- Learning Recognition and Rewards; leader boards for different groups (internal and external HCP), recognition badges, certifications for course completions, ability to award CPD points/certificates for MYCPD-approved courses
- South African National Blood Services Upgrading of Digital Learning Portal – COOi Studios
- Administration Reporting: Reporting % time spent per course, monthly reports on new users, location of users, content executed per user
- System Administration the portal must be able to: register new users, change passwords, automatically allocate CPD points to users where they have earned them by completing a learning programme on the portal, discontinue memberships for exiting employees, be able to perform bulk uploads of new joiners liaise with SANBS IT on technical updates such as security, applied patches, backups to be conducted
OpenDevEd performed the following tasks:
- Provided technical support to the SANDBS team on selecting the appropriate portal
- Provided technical support on prototyping the porta
— South Africa in our Evidence Library
— Learning experience portals in our Evidence Library